This so called companies name popped up saying they had a great offer for whitening teeth.I must admit i ignored it to start with but like many others I decided to believe them and bought their product.

My bank called me this morning (sunday) to state they had tried to take 79.87 from my account and that the fraud dept of the bank had stopped the transaction. THANK YOU BANK....

I have tried to contact company today but there is nowhere to send any emails, if you try on the email site they have, then the email is sent back to you immediately.

dont be fooled by this company, they are thieves,*** artists,***,

Had an Experience with Everwhite?

Comments

Finally cancelled my debit card, refuse merchandise when receive, just got another order from a location in Fla.1st one came from N.

J.:upset Don't get involved, can't get rid of them

YVONNE CANCEL YOUR CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

This company has taken 2 payments out of my account, i initially sent for a free sample, how can i stop them

Aspen Dental - My husband has a serious infection...sent home with NO ANTIBIOTICS Aspen Dental "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..." Read more Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Firestone Complete Auto Care - Wynnwood Firestone State Inspection Scam Firestone Complete Auto Care "1. They choose something, for a fail, they thought the customer would not be able to check while driving or upon parking: a fool-proof scam. It has happened each time..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more