There is no way around it.You cannot trust them.

Close your accounts and dispute the charges with the bank. Jesus! I was bored one day and read an article on Fox News (Fox News!) for goodness sakes. Stop!

Do not bother with customer service! Call your bank ASAP!

What a hassle, even when one knows they are smarted than this. Everyone shoud follow through with BB complaints. DISPUTE WITH BANK!

YOU WILL GET NO WHERE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED! I am filing a complaint with Fox News too!

How terrible of them!Signed *** and Bored!

Had an Experience with Everwhite?

Comments

#152056

Filing with Fox News won't get anything done. Your best bet is to file complaints with the regulatory agencies that govern banks and then write your legislature to write laws that change banking practices.

Bosley - Hair Transplant Review Bosley "Spent $10,000 on hair transplant from Bosley Manhattan and this is my results..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Total ripoff! Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery & Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Don't buy this stuff! It's a complete ripoff! These scammers make you go through this *** and fake "qualification " process where they ask you personal questions like "is your..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Vitalchek - I recived a cancellation when I check my ordr Vitalchek "NO EXPLANATION, NO REFUND OF $45.00 NO NOTHING!! WHAT KIND OF ORGANIZATION IS THIS? I FILLED OUT ALL THE INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED AND THEY JUST CANCEL MY ORDER??? HOW DO..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more