Everwhite,placed a advertisement for teeth whitener on another web page I was viewing,back in April 2010, which by the way didn't do what it promised.I purchased the sample they advertised, the advert gave the very clever impression of that being the only thing you were purchasing, I then discover that some diet company take £58 from my account, who they are nobody seems to know, neither does anyone know how they got my account details, by the way I weigh approx 7 stones!

they are now taking money monthly from my account, I have no idea why or how they are doing this. I can't find anyway to communicate with them to ask them why or to stop them. I do not receive anything for the money they are taking. They are literally stealing money from my account, the last one being 2nd June 2010 the amount £62,07 $87.47.

my bank has sent cancellation notices to them but they are still managing to deduct my account. Why and how are they allowed to do this?

They are scam artists and should be brought to account for what they are doing.I want my hard earned cash back.

Had an Experience with Everwhite?

Comments

Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Bluegreen Resorts - A Ruined Much Needed Vacation!Bluegreen Mountain Loft Resort Bluegreen Resorts "Checked in on 08/13/17 & checked out on 08/20/17. This was a spur of the moment get away as my husband had been ill & recently had surgery. When I..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Dish Network - Installed cables on my sidinh Dish Network "My wife was home on the day of our install. The tech ran the cables on the face of our siding along the back of our house down the side,..." Read more