Thanks to all the info about this company.I just noticed today that there was a 2nd charge of $87.47 to my account.

This was in addition to the first "shipping charge" mentioned in the promo of $3.87. Luckily I saw this charge while it was still pending and still within 10 days of purchase. I contacted my bank and they said I will have to cxl my card to get the charges to stop or have the company do it. I just did all of the steps using the xmbrands website to cancel my order.

It asked for an order number...I used the number that showed up in my checking account for the charge.

I tried calling the 888-869-2674 number number, but "office was closed for the day".I hope this works!!!

Had an Experience with Everwhite?

Comments

scam or not, it is a 10 day TRIAL!anyone know what a trial is!

it's a sample and not a commitment to pay for something every bloody month!

that trial starts from the day you order it, i didnt recieve my trial until 9 days later!why should i pay a monthly fee when i havent time to test if the bloody thing works yet!

Lets take this slow....... this is how the product works......

*you order the product and accept the terms and conditions

* the merchant sends you a FULL months supply of the product (yes it looks like a trial sample but it is a FULL month supply).

*Then you are suppose to cancel within the trial period, GET A CANCELLATION NUMBER FOR YOUR RECORDs.

* The merchant IS going to charge you account even if you cancelled HOWEVER THIS IS ONLY ONE time until they receive the product back (USED OR UNUSED) once they receive the product back they will refund you money.

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS READ EVERYTHING ON THE PAGE ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR CARD NUMBER INTO THE SITE.

IF YOU ARE TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ ALL OF THESE FELLOW IDIOTS COMPLAINTS YOU MIGHT AS WELL TAKE YOU TIME TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE MERCHANT.

THIS IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD ANOTHER 87.47 WITH IN 8 DAYS AND THEY WILL KEEP CHARGING YOUR CARD THE ONLY WAY TO REMOVE THEM IS TO CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT I SPOKE TO 3 IDOTS AND ALL THEY DO IS NOTHING AGAIN DO NOT BUY THERE *** THE US GOVERMENT NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THERE ***

I was also scammed!I called on day 7 (of 10) to cancel my trial, noticed I was already being charged $87.47, then was told the $87.47 was just "pre-authorized" and that the charge would fall off since I cancelled.

Well, it didn't! They charged me $87.47 anyway even after cancelling. This is after 2 calls to cancel and no email instructions received as stated.

Stay away from this and any other "trial" companies!Especially Stay White Forever also.

*** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - *** SCAMMERS - ***...

THis has happened to me twice. YOu talk to total morans and they will not let you talk to a manager

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!My bank is getting my money back and I am reporting to better business bureau

the number is 888-569-2674, they will cancel your membership but they will still charge you $87.47 stating you are out of your trial period. Dispute your charge with your bank and they will put a hold on any further transactions that may occur from EverWhite, however you may have lost your $87.47 but at least you may be able to keep from happening again next month...this is a total scam!!

I would like to thank Jellybean for bringing this to my attention.Jelly bean is completely correct!!!!

I just called the merchant and cancelled my subscription, i asked if i could return the product for a refund and they said that as soon as they get my product they will issue a FULL refund minus shipping and handling. They also told me to keep my tracking number for the product and to return the item with a RMA number to ensure that the product is delivered to the merchant.

I am not sure why everyone thinks this company is scamming them, their website has the terms in about 3 different places and it tells you how the program works and the comments about their numbers not working is a joke because on their website they have a phone number (that works) and also an email address to send cancellation too.So unless you have fat fingers and are miss dialing the number, you are a LIAR!!!!

there is no need to close your card. contact the merchant and cancel and ask tehm for a refund. remember you are giving the merchant your card number and you agree to their terms and conditions.