The rep I spoke with said her name was Amanda Young...that was a lie.Said they would cancel my account before which she said she would email me info on how to cancel.

Kept her on the phone and said I wanted to wait til I got the email and it never came. Asked to speak with her manager and then all of a sudden she said she could cancel me and I wouldn't get charged the 87.47 which I did get charged. report it as fraud to my bank and got the card canceled. The bank refunded me my money.

THIS COMPANY IS A JOKE AND THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY IN THE HOPES THAT YOU WONT NOTICE THE 87.47 THEY CHARGE BEFORE U GET THE KIT.I WOULD LIKE TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS THE FOREIGN DIRTBAGS ANSWERING THE PHONES JUST FOR 1 HOUR...WITH A BAT

Had an Experience with Everwhite?

Comments

This scam company is actually EVERBRITE, NOT EverWhite. Their web site is www.myeverbritesmile.com

The scam company has been using the name EverWhite in their email order confirmations to customers, even though they are actually EverBrite (or more specifically XM Labs, LLC located at 3609 N 29th Ave Hollywood, FL 33020).

The real EverWhite is a company that makes dry erase boards for schools. I am a marketing manager for that company, and our business is being hurt because people are confusing the scam company with us.

PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERWHITE IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SCAM COMPANY IN ANY WAY. EverWhite's web site is www.everwhiteboards.com, while the scam company's web site is www.myeverbritesmile.com

** We are taking legal action against EverBrite. I am disgusted at what they are doing to innocent consumers, and what they are doing to the EverWhite brand name. If you would like to support our case against EverBrite, please forward any email correspondence the company has sent you that contains the term "EverWhite" to amandad@glenroy.com

I totaly agree!Spent 20 min on hold to talk to someone I couldn't understand.

And refused to give me a refund after telling them repeatedly I didn't get the product.It took another 20 min to get a supevisor, which I think was in another country,the only thing she would offer is a $20.00 refund because I was already past my "trial period".

How are you supposed to try something you never get?:(

the teeth whitening system they send you is called vivid white on the box. it is not sealed and anything could be in those syringes :(

beautifulcr